100 Ways to Fly More And Get More Out of Flying – New Piloting Book!
It’s been a while in the making, but I’m really proud to announce that my new book is now available!
100 Ways to Fly More and Get More Out of Flying is a fantastic resource to help any pilot, new or experienced, to make better use of their pilot’s licence and find ways and inspiration to get in the skies more often.
What’s the Book About?
There are so many great pilots with private pilot’s licences who don’t use them nearly as much as they should. Typical reasons include:
- I can’t afford it
- I don’t know where to fly
- I don’t have the confidence to try new things
- I don’t know how to go beyond my current limits
- I’ve been flying for years; it’s not as interesting any more
I’ve experienced so many of these things in my own journey as a pilot, so I wanted to put that right and find all of the ways to combat these problems.
100 Ways to Fly More is, as the name suggests, a simple and inspiring set of tips and encouragements to combat the typical reasons (listed above) for not flying often.
What the Book Contains
The book is deliberately written to cover pilots of all experience levels, from the newly qualified (or almost qualified), to those who have an average number of hours, and those who have been flying for many years and just don’t fly as often as they used to.
- Essentials for the New Pilot
- Tips on Flying Further
- Trying More Challenging Flying
- Adding Licences and Additional Ratings
- Finding Cheaper Ways to Fly
- Keeping Your Interest Levels High for Old Dogs
- Improving Your Flying Technique
Initial feedback has been great, and I hope it will inspire other pilots to fly more often.
Get Your Copy
It’s very affordable, priced £9.99 in print, and £3.99 on Kindle.
You can get your copy now from these links:
(Also available on Amazon and in good pilot shops).